Felipe Alonso III, Attorney at Law, LLC, Of Counsel
Felipe represents individuals and entities in immigration matters, regulatory and administrative proceedings, employment cases, and business transactions.
Felipe is licensed to practice law in Oregon and Texas. Prior to moving to Oregon in 2014, he worked at an Austin, Texas law firm representing municipalities and individuals in a variety of regulatory proceedings before state agencies, hearing examiners, and courts. In Oregon, Felipe has advised public utilities and cooperatives in regulatory matters and provided general counsel services, as well as business and employment legal services.
Felipe is a member of the Oregon Hispanic Bar Association, Oregon Minority Lawyers Association, and Oregon Women Lawyers.
Felipe received his BA in History from Baylor University and his JD from The George Washington University Law School.
Employment Law/Labor Relations:
- Wage & Hour Claims
- Discrimination (racial, religious, orientation, disability)
- Protected leave under FMLA, ADA, Interactive process, accommodation
- Administrative Law
- Professional licensure
- Unemployment & unemployment appeals
- Wills, trusts, probate & probate litigation
- Conservatorship, guardianship
- Policy, procedure, discipline
- Education law
- Discrimination and retaliation